Monday, June 10, 2013

MOMENTUM Mondays

Good Morning! For years you have read my Monday Morning Motivational messages. It was because of you that many of them are now compiled into a book. I thank you for your constant support. Now as I am growing personally and professionally, I feel somewhat of a shift. The messages will still be motivational, and they will come out on Monday mornings, but I will be weaving in another theme…Momentum.

As many of you may know, I just released my 7th book. It is an eBook called, MOMENTUM: Daily Meditations from the Minds of Millionaires. This book is a synthesis of all of the wisdom that I have gathered from readings, events, classes, mentors and the like on my journey to financial freedom. What I found most interesting was that the habits that have been proven to lead to wealth, prosperity and financial freedom, are not what you might typically associate with money.

When we think about acquiring wealth, some of the first things that may come to mind are to work very hard, get a good job and save. What I found in my study to increase my financial literacy was that it doesn’t matter how much money you can get, if you don’t THINK, ACT and LIVE in ways that are aligned with wealth accumulation, you can lose that money faster that you got it.

So from this week on I want you to think of this as Momentum Monday. A day where that first step that
we take at the beginning of the week can lead to another and another and another toward the life that we desire. What one step can you take today to get things moving in the direction of your dreams?

Let the MOMENTUM begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment